Mapplic is the #1 custom map WordPress plugin on the web. Turn simple images and vector graphics into high quality, responsive and fully interactive maps.
Sometimes a tile-based web mapping service, like Google Maps or OpenStreetMap, just won’t cut it, and that’s where Mapplic comes into its own. You can upload any of your own maps or vector drawings, or choose from our extensive built-in directory, and transform them into a dynamic, interactive experience. These are just some of the cases when this flexible, responsive map software is the perfect solution:
The only limit is your own imagination!
Your site isn’t powered by WordPress? Try the jQuery version of Mapplic!
Mapplic is set apart from any other map software on the market by its vast range of uses and uniquely rich package of features. A truly multi-purpose and fully customizable map WordPress plugin, Mapplic makes it easy to turn images and svg vectors into high quality, professional and interactive maps and floorplans of all kinds.
With this ultimate custom interactive map plugin, you can highlight unlimited landmarks or locations with customizable pins, icons and various actions, and with deeplinking, every location can be referenced by its own URL. Mapplic also allows unlimited floors, making it perfect for large public buildings, such as airports and hospitals.
Mapplic is the most advanced and comprehensive choice when it comes to world, continent and country maps.
The built-in portfolio includes the most popular 15 geographical maps: World, World Continents, Europe, United States (USA), Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom (UK), The Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil.
We are constantly expanding our online map directory with free, high quality maps, including Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain.
Your Mapplic maps and floorplans are responsive and touchscreen optimized, so that users can enjoy a fully functional, interactive experience on mobile, tablet, and even from a touchscreen kiosk. The addition of categories and searchable or filterable lists makes it even easier for users to find what they’re looking for, such as locating a particular store in a shopping mall. Features such as zoom and pan, minimap and tooltip add to the optimal and intuitive user experience of this unique map plugin.
Mapplic comes with free lifetime updates and 6 months included support!
- AUTO HEIGHT - ROUTES compatible - thumbnail placeholder - location reorder - full retina - SVG icons - Pictogon compatible - tooltip optimization - CSS conflict prevention - code optimization - empty description fix - bug fixes
- SERVERSIDE REWRITTEN - mapplic_map CUSTOM POST TYPE - built-in Import/Export - NEW FULLSCREEN FEATURE - mobile admin - backend UI changes - init zoom/position support - 5 new CSS label markers - UI localization - auto close popup setting - frontend optimization - landmark feature fix
- IE9 bug fix
- SMART TOOLTIP - tooltip now repositions itself and it's always visible - 7 new built in maps: Continents, Australia, Italy, Switzerland, Russia, China, Brazil - thumbnail support - docs rewritten from scratch - edit map button - fixed container width removed - duplicate feature - possibility to link floors - tooltip scroll bug fixed - small CSS fixes
- 7 built in maps: World, Europe, USA, Canada, France, Germany, England - new generation of interactive SVG maps (old method still supported) - deeplinking engine rewritten (hash > query parameter) - zoom buttons (+/-) added - map in container: fit or fill - mobile optimiztaion - retina support - hammer.js updated to version 2.0.4 - new pin types added - drag&drop fix: now clickable areas can be dragged as well without activating them - small design changes - landmark list alphabetic order - colorable landmarks (svg) - landmark actions (tooltip/redirect) - zooming can be disabled - small bug fixes
- text tab added to description editor - fullscreen bug fixed - IE9 tooltip close/clear button bug fixed - pin animation setting added - input focusing issues in Mozilla fixed
- PINCH ZOOM added for touch devices - hybrid mode added (now you can have clickable shapes and pins on the same map) - developer mode added (easy to find x/y coordinates) - tooltip rewritten to support any data (ex. youtube videos) - tooltip dynamic width - tooltip dynamic height (with scrollbar if needed) - smart tooltip positioning - fullscreen button added - search feature improved - SVG tutorial included - hover tooltip added - pin animations added - ajax preloader added - new flat design - source code improved and greatly optimized - description field rich editor added - comes with three example maps - multisite bug fixed - field validations improved - landmark list visible on backed
Love this plugin? Please take a moment to give it a rating so that more people can experience all that Mapplic has to offer!
|Last Update||May 28, 2018, 6:51 pm|
|Compatible Browsers||IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge|
|Software Version||WordPress 4.9.x, WordPress 4.8.x, WordPress 4.7.x, WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8|